Congratulations to two long standing Anderson Township Businesses | Business
ANDERSON TOWNSHIP, OH (FOX19) - The Anderson Area Chamber of Commerce is proud to recognize two local businesses that have stood the test of time! Through difficult times and prosperous times they have remained strong.
Happy 30th Anniversary to Anderson Township Pub! ATP, as they are better known as, is located at 6694 Clough Pike, Cincinnati, OH 45244. They were opened in December,1982, by John and Sue Stump. ATP's main attraction other than its countless regulars would be it's array of burgers all named after local subdivisions.
Happy 25th Anniversary to Kuhl's Hot Sportspot! They are located at 7860 Beechmont Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45255. Kuhl's was founded in 1987 by by Bob Kuhl. The store began as a gift shop specializing in Bengals items. The business expanded as more and more people began asking about screen printing and embroidery items.
Congratulations to both businesses for their longevity in Anderson Township and we wish them continued success for many years to come!
Top Eastside Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police pursuit in Batavia ends in accident
- Advance Auto Parts opening new store in Eastgate
- Fallen Heroes Memorial groundbreaking held in Clermont Co.
- Groundbreaking Ceremony for the Clermont County Fallen Heroes Memorial - 5/14 at 10am
- Free & Secure Community Shred Day in Clermont County - May 18 from 9-12