Anderson Area Chamber Conducts Ribbon Cutting for Coins + | Business
ANDERSON TOWNSHIP, OH (FOX19) - The Anderson Area Chamber of Commerce recently conducted a ribbon cutting ceremony for the new Coins + location in Anderson Township. They are conveniently located between LaRosas and Busken Bakery at 7760 Beechmont Avenue.
The Staff of Coins + have been serving the Cincinnati area since 1972 with over 100 years combined dealing experience. One of the partners, Bradley Karoleff, is a monthly columnist for Coin World, the largest weekly newspaper serving the hobby, as well contributor to The Red and Blue Books-the leading price guides sold in the U.S.
Stop by and see their large collection of coin collecting merchandise. In addition they buy and sell rare coins, postage stamps, estate jewelry, gold, silver and much more.
Visit their website at http://www.coinspluscincy.com/
Top Eastside Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The Christ Hospital Physicians Welcomes Certified Nurse Midwife Practice to Anderson
- Anderson's Got Talent Returns to Greater Anderson Days
- Ohio School Boards Association names Mercy Health to Business Honor Roll
- Traffic and parking restrictions for Tim McGraw concert
- Coney Island opens Saturday for 127th season