Teens with mild disabilities get prom of their own | Community Spirit
CINCINNATI (FOX19) - The Cincinnati Recreation Commission’s Division of Therapeutic Recreation will be holding a prom for the participants of our Teen E.N.E.R.G.Y. Club this Friday March 23rd. Teen E.N.E.R.G.Y. Club is a group for teens with moderate disabilities. It stands for Education on Nutrition, Exercise and Recreation for a Growing You. Thirty plus teens will be in attendance.
The theme of this year’s prom is “The Roaring 20s” and the event will boast a red carpet, a live local band called Sans Axiom, and contests.
The event will be held at the LeBlond Recreation Center in the East End. All places have been filled.
Copyright 2012 WXIX. All rights reserved.
Top Eastside Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police pursuit in Batavia ends in accident
- Advance Auto Parts opening new store in Eastgate
- Fallen Heroes Memorial groundbreaking held in Clermont Co.
- Groundbreaking Ceremony for the Clermont County Fallen Heroes Memorial - 5/14 at 10am
- Free & Secure Community Shred Day in Clermont County - May 18 from 9-12