Nolen Park groundbreaking held on Friday | Community Spirit
MARIEMONT, OH (FOX19) - An official groundbreaking was held on Friday for Mariemont’s newest luxury condominium development, Nolen Park.
Greiwe Development and partners North American Properties and Sibcy Cline were present as the 27-unit building enters its third phase.
Nolen Park completes the vision of Mary Emery, founder of Mariemont. Emery imagined multi-family residences within blocks of the Village’s gathering place, Mariemont Village Square.
The two previous phases include sold-out Jordan Park, dedicated in 2008, and Emery Park, completed in late 2011 with 15 of its 31 units sold, and now Nolen Park with 12 units already sold.
Top Eastside Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police pursuit in Batavia ends in accident
- Advance Auto Parts opening new store in Eastgate
- Fallen Heroes Memorial groundbreaking held in Clermont Co.
- Groundbreaking Ceremony for the Clermont County Fallen Heroes Memorial - 5/14 at 10am
- Free & Secure Community Shred Day in Clermont County - May 18 from 9-12