Lake Isabella opening for season | Events
SYMMES TOWNSHIP, OH (FOX19) - With the mild winter we have had so far, the fish are plenty active and ready for anglers to drop a line! Lake Isabella opens daily for the season on Friday, March 2 at 7:00 a.m. with a stocking of 750 pounds of feisty Rainbow Trout.
Fishing tickets are $10.00 for adults, $1.00 for children ages 6-13 and $2.50 for seniors and Golden Buckeye cardholders. Lake Isabella is a 28-acre lake that features a large fishing pier, full-service boathouse, picnic areas, playground and access to the Little Miami River. Rental boats are available and electric trolling motors are permitted.
Winter/spring hours for the boathouse are March 2 through May 3 from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. daily.
Lake Isabella is located at 10174 Loveland-Madeira Road in Symmes Township. A valid Hamilton County Park District Motor Vehicle Permit ($10.00 annual; $3.00 daily) is required to enter the parks.
Top Eastside Stories
Upcoming Events near Eastside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police pursuit in Batavia ends in accident
- Advance Auto Parts opening new store in Eastgate
- Fallen Heroes Memorial groundbreaking held in Clermont Co.
- Groundbreaking Ceremony for the Clermont County Fallen Heroes Memorial - 5/14 at 10am
- Free & Secure Community Shred Day in Clermont County - May 18 from 9-12