Road closures for Madeira Independence Day festivities | Events
MADEIRA, OH (FOX19) - Independence Day festivities are kicking off one day early in Madeira.
Roads will close beginning at 6:30 pm on Tuesday for the Madeira Mile and the Independence Day parade.
Miami Avenue will close from E. Galbraith to Railroad Avenue at 6:30 pm for the Madeira Mile.
At 6:45 pm, Miami Avenue closure will then extend from Railroad Avenue to Shawnee Run Road for our Independence Day Parade.
Events begin with:
6:30 pm - The Madeira Mile will be run along Miami Ave.
7:00 pm - The Independence Day Parade beginning from Madeira High School along Miami Avenue and ending at St. Gertrude's parking lot.
8:00 pm - Food, drinks and live entertainment enjoyed at Sellman Park. The "Stagger Lee" band performing classical and modern hits.
10:00 pm - Fireworks display will start.
Copyright 2012 WXIX. All rights reserved.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o />
Top Eastside Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police pursuit in Batavia ends in accident
- Advance Auto Parts opening new store in Eastgate
- Fallen Heroes Memorial groundbreaking held in Clermont Co.
- Groundbreaking Ceremony for the Clermont County Fallen Heroes Memorial - 5/14 at 10am
- Free & Secure Community Shred Day in Clermont County - May 18 from 9-12