Autism Family Night at the Deer Park Branch Library | Families
DEER PARK, OH (FOX19) - The Deer Park Branch Library will host a special after-hours open house for families living with Autism Spectrum Disorders on Friday, March 16, from 6:30 p.m.-8:00p.m.
This event is designed to be a low-stress visit to the Library to explore books, activities, educational resources, and programs that meet the special needs of these families.
- Legos and make-and-take artwork.
- Storytimes for preschoolers, school-aged children, and families.
- How-to session on downloading music and books (and do lots of other fun stuff!) from the Library’s website.
- Library card sign-ups (bring your photo ID with current address).
- And, of course, checking out books to take home!
Registration is required. Please call 513-369-4450 or visit http://programs.cincinnatilibrary.org to register.
Deer Park Branch Library is located at 3970 E. Galbraith Rd.