Lane closures coming to Madison, Ridge Roads | News
CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - Motorists can expect lane closures on two roads that are part of the City of Cincinnati’s Kennedy Connector project. The curb lane of westbound Madison Road will close on Monday, December 17 and the curb lane of southbound Ridge Road will close on Wednesday, December 19.
Wednesday’s closure of the lane on Ridge's approach to Ibsen Avenue will take place for three days. Construction crews will be adding pavement to the new turn lane from southbound Ridge to Ibsen. The turn lane was made possible by the rerouting of Ibsen.
On Monday, the curb lane of westbound Madison will be closed between Steel Place and Ridge. That closure is expected to last for about two weeks as work is done to add new pavement that eventually will connect Madison to the new Kennedy Connector that is the major focus of this project.
Top Eastside Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The Christ Hospital Physicians Welcomes Certified Nurse Midwife Practice to Anderson
- Anderson's Got Talent Returns to Greater Anderson Days
- Ohio School Boards Association names Mercy Health to Business Honor Roll
- Traffic and parking restrictions for Tim McGraw concert
- Coney Island opens Saturday for 127th season