SR 32 reopens after car hits hydrant | News
ANDERSON TOWNSHIP, OH (FOX19)- A portion of Route 32 has reopened after a car hit a fire hydrant Wednesday morning.
The fire hydrant is located on 32 near Hickory Creek. The crashed caused water to flow across the roadway, closing the road between Little Dry Run Road and 8 Mile.
One person was injured during the crash, but that person's condition is unknown.
Copyright 2013 WXIX. All rights reserved.
Top Eastside Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Milford 10-year old helping to raise awareness of bullying
- Loose monkey shot in Clermont County
- Clermont County Click It or Ticket Kick-Off Event is May 20
- Helping Women Dress for Success in Clermont County
- Clermont Mental Health & Recovery Board Advocates Training and Vacant Seats for Mental Health Month