AAA reminds drivers 'dnt txt n drV' | News
OAKLEY, OH (FOX19)- Tri-State drivers are reminded to not text and drive thanks to a new campaign unveiled on Monday.
AAA installed the first billboard in their 'Don't Text and Drive' campaign. Ohio's texting and driving ban will take full effect on Friday, and AAA's billboards hope to remind drivers of the law.
The first of 22 billboards going up in the Cincinnati area was put up in Oakley on Monday.
The Oakley billboard reads 'dnt txt n drV... It's the law', located at the intersection of Brotherton Road and Marburg Avenue.
FOX19 also has a campaign called 'Put Down The Phone & Make It Home'. According to the NHTSA, distracted driving kills and injures thousands
of people each year. The battle against distracted driving starts with you.
Follow this link to take the pledge
and make the commitment to Put Down The Phone & Make It Home - www.fox19.com/category/231563/put-down-the-phone-make-it-home
Copyright 2013 WXIX. All rights reserved.
Top Eastside Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The Christ Hospital Physicians Welcomes Certified Nurse Midwife Practice to Anderson
- Anderson's Got Talent Returns to Greater Anderson Days
- Ohio School Boards Association names Mercy Health to Business Honor Roll
- Traffic and parking restrictions for Tim McGraw concert
- Coney Island opens Saturday for 127th season