Fire Department seeks help in locating arsonist | News
CINCINNATI (FOX19)- The Cincinnati Fire Department is asking for the public's help in locating an arsonist.
Investigators say three fires in the last two weeks have been intentionally set at a multi-unit apartment building in the 2300 block of Beechmont Avenue.
Cincinnati Fire Department's Fire Investigation Unit is asking anyone with information to call Crimestoppers at 513-352-3040.
Copyright 2012 WXIX. All rights reserved.
Top Eastside Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police pursuit in Batavia ends in accident
- Advance Auto Parts opening new store in Eastgate
- Fallen Heroes Memorial groundbreaking held in Clermont Co.
- Groundbreaking Ceremony for the Clermont County Fallen Heroes Memorial - 5/14 at 10am
- Free & Secure Community Shred Day in Clermont County - May 18 from 9-12