Senator Portman attends official opening of Victory Office | News
KENWOOD, OH (FOX19)- The official opening of the Kenwood Victory Office took place on Saturday morning.
The Victory Office is for the Romney for President Republican Victory operations in Hamilton County. Senator Rob Portman was on hand for the celebration.
"I believe at the end of the day that Mitt Romney will carry Ohio and therefore I think we'll win the presidency because Ohio tends to be the state that decides," said Senator Portman.
The Victory Center is located in the 8200 block of North Creek Drive.
Copyright 2012 WXIX. All rights reserved.
Top Eastside Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police pursuit in Batavia ends in accident
- Advance Auto Parts opening new store in Eastgate
- Fallen Heroes Memorial groundbreaking held in Clermont Co.
- Groundbreaking Ceremony for the Clermont County Fallen Heroes Memorial - 5/14 at 10am
- Free & Secure Community Shred Day in Clermont County - May 18 from 9-12