Improvements planned for I-71 at Pfeiffer Road | News
MONTGOMERY, OH (FOX19)- Improvements have been scheduled for the interchange of I-71 and Pfeiffer Road.
According to the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT), work will begin in November and once completed, will ease the commute for drivers during rush hour.
Construction will take place in several phases, entailing added turn lanes and better flow of traffic between the Pfeiffer Road entrance ramp, I-71 northbound and the entrance to I-275.
All Pfeiffer lanes are expected remain open throughout the phases of construction.
The project is expected to be completed by the end of 2013.
Copyright 2012 WXIX. All rights reserved.
Top Eastside Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police pursuit in Batavia ends in accident
- Advance Auto Parts opening new store in Eastgate
- Fallen Heroes Memorial groundbreaking held in Clermont Co.
- Groundbreaking Ceremony for the Clermont County Fallen Heroes Memorial - 5/14 at 10am
- Free & Secure Community Shred Day in Clermont County - May 18 from 9-12