OVI checkpoint in Mariemont Friday night | News
MARIEMONT, OH (FOX19) - The Hamilton County OVI task force will be conducting a check point this Friday, August 10 in Mariemont. The checkpoint will be located in the 6900 block of Wooster Pike and will be in operation from 11:00 p.m. until 3 a.m.
The OVI task force bases location selections on analysis of OVI arrest and impaired driving crashes that have occurred in the area.
Copyright 2012 WXIX. All rights reserved.
Top Eastside Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police pursuit in Batavia ends in accident
- Advance Auto Parts opening new store in Eastgate
- Fallen Heroes Memorial groundbreaking held in Clermont Co.
- Groundbreaking Ceremony for the Clermont County Fallen Heroes Memorial - 5/14 at 10am
- Free & Secure Community Shred Day in Clermont County - May 18 from 9-12