Taste of Blue Ash kicks off the weekend with food and music | News
BLUE ASH, OH (FOX19)- People will enjoy food and live music this weekend at the Taste of Blue Ash.
The event features various types of cuisine from local restaurants, including City Barbeque, The Melting Pot, Cafe Mediterranean and more. Taste of Blue Ash also has festival rides for the family, as well.
Roger Hodgson, the Legendary Voice of Supertramp kicked off the entertainment on Friday evening. Dennis DeYoung and music of STYX hit the stage on Saturday, following with .38 Special on Sunday evening.
Taste of Blue Ash is held at Blue Ash Towne Square. It runs all weekend, from noon to 11 p.m. on Saturday and noon to 9 p.m. on Sunday.
For more information, check out the Taste of Blue Ash website.
Copyright 2012 WXIX. All rights reserved.
Top Eastside Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The Christ Hospital Physicians Welcomes Certified Nurse Midwife Practice to Anderson
- Anderson's Got Talent Returns to Greater Anderson Days
- Ohio School Boards Association names Mercy Health to Business Honor Roll
- Traffic and parking restrictions for Tim McGraw concert
- Coney Island opens Saturday for 127th season