Million dollar bond for brother accused of murder | News
MADISONVILLE, OH (FOX19)- Bond was set Monday morning for a Madisonville man who accused of running over and killing his brother.
Police say Theodore Lavizzo, 57, died after his brother, Kelvin, 46, backed over him with his truck. Theodore was taken to University Hospital, where he died.
It happened Saturday night in the 4800 block of Whetsel Avenue.
Kelvin was arraigned Monday morning on one count of murder and had his bond set at $1 million.
Police say that the brothers had an argument before the incident. Neighbors say the Lavizzo brothers had a long running feud.
It is unclear if alcohol was a factor.
Copyright 2012 WXIX. All rights reserved.
Top Eastside Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police pursuit in Batavia ends in accident
- Advance Auto Parts opening new store in Eastgate
- Fallen Heroes Memorial groundbreaking held in Clermont Co.
- Groundbreaking Ceremony for the Clermont County Fallen Heroes Memorial - 5/14 at 10am
- Free & Secure Community Shred Day in Clermont County - May 18 from 9-12