Issue 4 opponents hand out yard signs | News
MT. LOOKOUT, OH (FOX19) -Issue 4 opponents gathered in Mt. Lookout and Hyde Park to hand out literature and yard signs on Monday night.
The Vote No on Issue 4 campaign, Citizens for Accountability in Government, had volunteers getting the word out about the issue. They say Issue 4 is a self-serving Cincinnati charter Amendment to give council members more pay and longer job security.
Issue 4 will be on the Nov. 6 ballot for Cincinnati voters. If passed, it would increase the term limit for City Council members from two to four years.
Copyright 2012 WXIX. All rights reserved.
Top Eastside Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police pursuit in Batavia ends in accident
- Advance Auto Parts opening new store in Eastgate
- Fallen Heroes Memorial groundbreaking held in Clermont Co.
- Groundbreaking Ceremony for the Clermont County Fallen Heroes Memorial - 5/14 at 10am
- Free & Secure Community Shred Day in Clermont County - May 18 from 9-12