Metro Fall Service Changes Begin on Aug. 19 | Transportation
CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) – Metro’s fall service changes, which take effect Sunday, Aug. 19, will improve the efficiency of Metro’s service.
Minor running time adjustments have been made on the following routes:
(links to new schedules, effective Aug. 19)
- Rt. 14X – Forest Park Express
- Rt. 17 – Mt. Healthy/Mt. Airy/Northgate
- Rt. 32 – Delhi - Price Hill via Matson
One Saturday and Sunday round trip is being changed for the following route:
Fare changes and new route number for the following routes:
Rt. 71 Kings Island Direct, which operates Kings Island seasonal service, will be renumbered to Rt. 72. Weekday service ends for Kings Island Direct and only weekend service will be provided through October. Fare returns to $4.25 on weekdays for the Kings Island Job Connection. Weekend service fare is $2.25 through Oct. 28. The additional summer service to jobs at Kings Island and reduced fare was funded by a federal Job Access Reverse Commute grant. Rt. 71X service is not affected.
New bus schedules are now available on www.go-metro.com. New bus schedules will soon be available in the Mercantile Building, 120 E. Fourth Street, across from the Government Square transit hub, on weekdays, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Metro representatives will be at the Government Square Transit Center on Friday, Aug. 17, from 7:30 to 9 a.m., distributing new schedules to riders and answering questions. For additional information, call Metro at 621-4455, weekdays 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Metro is a non-profit, tax-funded public service of the Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority, providing about 17 million rides per year in Greater Cincinnati.
Top Eastside Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police pursuit in Batavia ends in accident
- Advance Auto Parts opening new store in Eastgate
- Fallen Heroes Memorial groundbreaking held in Clermont Co.
- Groundbreaking Ceremony for the Clermont County Fallen Heroes Memorial - 5/14 at 10am
- Free & Secure Community Shred Day in Clermont County - May 18 from 9-12